Last year I hosted a Christmas card exchange here on the blog and I received some really sweet cards from some friends here on the web. As the Christmas season approaches, I’ve been itching to pull out our decorations and jump right into celebrating and one of the first things I managed to sneak out were the cards I received from you lovelies the year before. I LOVED receiving my cards last year and plan to incorporate them into my holiday decor in a fun way. The messages were really heartfelt and genuine and they really show how people can be involved in your life even though you all live miles away. I’m hoping that this year is just as successful!
It was really exciting to see how different every card was! Every single one of them wowed me. Here’s a little break down on them.
- Chynna – She knew I loved Sherlock so it was an instant win. Plus, it was funny, adorable and her penmanship is on point.
- Amy – Amy’s card went right on my tree when it arrived. It’s so stinking cute! And when I opened it, there were more surprises inside!
- Cat – The design of this card was so whimsical and breathtaking. It’s one of those cards you wished you designed first and her message touched base on all the events of the that year and that was special to me.
- Melissa – It was really amazing to get a card in a different language! I have always been curious about how people of different cultures celebrate the holiday so, that was awesome. Beautiful card!
- Kya – She designed it herself. I mean, can you believe how cute this is? Her art really is inspiring and her words in the card were as well. They seriously gave me the boost I needed as an aspiring artist.
So, onto this year. Do you want to exchange a card with me?! I looking forward to sending out cards again (and a few surprises!) and would love to receive one from you as well. I mail internationally! All you have to do is email me your Name and Address and I will respond to you with mine in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE.
Please let me know by December 10th if you want to exchange cards with me. Hope to hear from you soon!