Here is a little bit about what the award is and how you earn it:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
And the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
My 7 Random Facts
- I have a terrible fear on money. I know that it is necessary but I don’t like to have it and I don’t like to spend it because I know what it can do to people. I usually don’t have a problem buying things that I absolutely need but I typically have Josh buy me items other then day to day supplies.
- I love ice! I have something called Pica and it is brought on by my anemia but even when my iron is sorted, I still like to chew on it.
- I finished a four year degree program in three. When applying for art school, I was required to present a portfolio for my interview with the president of the school. When he saw it, he was so impressed by it that he decided that I didn’t need the first year of courses.
- All of my best friends have been Puerto Rican. I seriously can’t explain it, LOL. It’s not like I tried at all. My best friend Ariana is Puerto Rican. We’ve been best friends since sophomore year of high school.
- I am half Hispanic. My father was born and raised in Panama and Spanish is his first language.
- I had very specific guidelines for dating. He couldn’t be more than 3 inches taller than me and he had to be no more than a year older than me. Luckily Josh fit that criteria =)
- I didn’t want to date until I was out of college. Meeting Josh changed that though but he is my first and last date, hand hold, kiss, boyfriend, husband and so on. I think it’s kind of romantic.
I know some of you were nominated already but here is my list in no particular order =)